Vog App Developers is a Canadian development software company. We focus on providing quality mobile applications for local businesses, entrepreneurs or anyone looking to build innovative mobile applications. Our entrepreneurial team has had the privilege to work with a variety of Canadian clients and continues to grow in size and reputation. "We build more than just apps, we build businesses." Please view our webpage for more information!
WHY WORK AT VOG?
Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters and outside-of-the-box thinkers. If you are hard-working, fun-loving, and are focused on changing the status quo, we would love to get to know you.
· HTML, CSS, Typescript - 3+ years of hands-on experience
· Node.js (Backend for front-end layer), 2+ years of experience
· React Native, Reactjs and Redux, 2+ years of experience
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Familiarity integrating with external APIs and SDKs
· Setting up Pipelines for CI/CD
· Express.js (nice to have)
· Experience working with AWS managed services (IAM, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, ALB, VPC, CloudWatch)
· Experience with Docker (nice to have)
· AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline (nice to have)
· AWS ECS, ECR and ElastiCache (nice to have)
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Planning and problem-solving skills.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, another related field, or equivalent diploma.
· 2 professional references.
· Must be able to communicate in English at a post-secondary level.
· Develop technical specifications for web applications that relate to mobile app projects
· Architect, develop and maintain front end of websites and web applications
· Build prototypes and proofs-of-concept that validate design assumptions and determine feasibility and level of effort
· Set up and configure website or web application infrastructure
· Provide input for creation of UI designs
· Execute various technical procedures for website and web application deployment
· Design and develop backend infrastructure.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
· Implement security and data protection.
· Connect applications to cloud web services (AWS).
· Create or revise custom databases.
· Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
· Troubleshoot and debug applications.
· Liaise with a project manager, developers, designers, and administrators to identify new features.
· A strong value-based organization that offers an enjoyable work environment
· Flexible work environment which includes work from home options
· 2 weeks paid time off during the holiday season (over & above annual vacation entitlement)
· Opportunities for advancement
· Health & Dental benefits
· On-site gym
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- React: 2 years (preferred)