Established in 1974, the Dunnville Hospital & Healthcare Foundation has continuously raised funds through the tremendous support of our generous community. DHHF is responsible for all fundraising for Haldimand War Memorial Hospital & Edgewater Gardens.
Are you passionate about healthcare philanthropy? Do you have an eye for detail and exceptional organizational skills to deliver the best donor experiences? Are you looking to meet some amazing donors and philanthropists?
The Dunnville Hospital & Healthcare Foundation is recruiting a Finance and Administration Coordinator for a 13-month contract, average of 30 hours per week.
You will be reporting to the Executive Director and working with a Board of Directors, various committees and volunteers. The successful candidate projects a ‘can do’ attitude, takes initiative and has incredible attention to detail. You are versatile, highly organized and can manage multiple, competing priorities in a result focused, fast-paced office.
- Donation Processing, receipting, banking
- Database management
- Liaise with auditors
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Accounts Payable
- Reception and telephone
- Prepares Agendas and takes minutes of Board and Committee Meetings
- Assist Event Coordinator with events
- College Degree or equivalent experience in a not for profit field
- 3 -5 years’ experience with Raisers Edge NXT, AKA Raisin Event Platform, Sage 50 Accounting and Microsoft Office suite of products.
Job Type: Contract
- Administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
- Finance: 3 years (Preferred)