Experienced Surveillance Investigators
Investigative Risk Management (IRM), is quickly being recognized as a leading national provider of Investigation Services. IRM provides innovative solutions through intelligence led investigations. Our 5 pillars of services enable our clients a one stop solution for all their investigative needs.
The Surveillance Investigator position requires experience, ability to follow detailed direction, above average computer skills and dedication. The successful candidate must be able to work diligently and report directly to a manager during the surveillance. An agricultural background is a definite asset.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. We offer competitive wages and a kilometer (km) allowance. Competencies required to succeed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to write detailed, comprehensive reports.
- An analytical thinker with advanced problem solving skills. Ability to approach a problem from different perspectives and explore all angles, using an investigative mindset.
- Comfortable with the use of a computer, standard programs, and use of online data resources, etc.
- Physically fit
- Must be discreet and comfortable handling sensitive information.
- Extremely organized, concise, and strong attention to detail.
- Must work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Use of a reliable motor vehicle that is suitable for surveillance.
- Five years of experience conducting mobile surveillance for insurance claims and corporate investigations is an asset.
- Knowledge of the agricultural market is an asset.
- Completion of Investigator training/course, diploma/degree in criminology or agriculture; an asset.
- Possession of a valid Manitoba Investigator license
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
- PI (Required)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- conducting mobile: 5 years (Preferred)
- Manitoba Private Security & Investigative Services (Required)