About Irpinia Kitchens
Irpinia Kitchens is a staple manufacturing company in Richmond Hill. We have been manufacturing high-end kitchen cabinets for over 50 years and our innovative and superbly designed products have placed us at the forefront of the North American Kitchen Cabinetry Industry.
Our primary focus is customer and employee satisfaction. We are offering a great compensation package based on experience and group benefits plan after 6 months of employment.
Our employees are the heart of Irpinia Kitchens. You would be learning from some of the most Skilled Painters, Assemblers, Cabinet Makers, Door Makers and CNC Operators in Canada with plenty of room to grow. Having an eye for detail, and being careful and reliable are qualities that we look for in this role.
We currently have opportunities for energetic, hardworking individuals to join our CNC Machine Operator (Edge Bander & Panel Saw) team full-time.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages plus bonus/ incentives
- Benefit package, including medial, dental, and vision care
- Training and development programs to help you grow in your career
- We provide collaborative and motivating environment focused on employee development
- We are committed to workplace diversity and work-life balance
- We value honesty and leadership
- Operates equipment to create quality custom parts according to specifications and dimensions
- Troubleshoots the machine as required
- Organises the work area and performs daily maintenance on equipment
- Analyse drawings, blue prints and manuals to determine the measurement
- Document measurement of products for accuracy of equipment
- Being able to follow the production schedule and meet deadlines
- Read blueprints, drawings and schematics
- Clean-up work area, equipment, supplies and materials
- Maintain and apply standard safety practice and procedures as set out by the company
- This position requires the candidate to be physically fit and able to maneuver at a steady pace, as manual labour will be required
- Strongteam working skills
- Reliable and honest
- Experience in woodworking/ cabinet manufacturing is a must
- CNC Machinist certification is preferred
- Knowledge of materials, hardware and cabinet / fixture design methodology
- High School Diploma
- Woodworking industry experience
Own Tools/ Equipment
Depending on experience.
Thank you for your interest in Irpinia Kitchens. Visit www.irpinia.com for more information about our company!
Irpinia Kitchens supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Edge Banding : 2 years (Preferred)
- Kitchen Cabinetry/Woodworking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Panel Saw Operator: 2 years (Preferred)