Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution! SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Technical Sales Representative/Account Manager is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. Follows an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives. The successful candidate has the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. He/she will be home based and travel to customer site as required.
- Responsible for working directly and on site with customers providing industrial water testing and analysis
- Responsible for helping to achieve effective and profitable sales in an assigned territory
- Responsible for growth of new accounts as well as focus on maintaining existing accounts
- Work with current customers and prospects to meet desired sales and service needs
- Serve as an intermediary for solutions detailed understanding of customer's business model and how Suez's products and services develop and deliver added value to the customer
- Build customer relationships and communication at all levels
- Actively participate in community events with the customer
- Experience in direct sales, customer service, account, or team leadership or industry operations is an asset
- Sc. Degree or Diploma in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry, OR Bachelors Degree in any discipline plus 2 years experience in the water treatment field.
- Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities.
- Demonstrated sales/people skills and/or aptitude.
- The candidate must possess solid communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter.
- Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions
- Must be willing to travel
- Valid class 5 Drivers License
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- water treatment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Fort McMurray, AB (Required)
- driver's (Preferred)