Calframax Technologies is looking for a Plastic Injection Process Technician
Full-Time Permanent Position with Full Benefits
Overtime pay after 8 Hours daily
The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience of injection molding training, maintenance and continuous improvement
- Maintain positive employee relations and adhere to company policies, safety standards, and cleanliness
- Troubleshoot and adjust molding parameters to maintain quality and maximize product output
- Perform mold/material changes as dictated by the production schedule
- Working on special projects such as color trials, resin trials etc.
- Monitoring and preparing support equipment i.e thermolators, dryers etc.
- Continuous improvement of overall molding operation
- first article inspection reports on tested parts
- travel to customers for service and startup in the U.S. and South America
- work in mold assembly to learn fit and function so you can work on trouble shooting while servicing customers at their facilities.
- Competitive wages and benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- injection plastics: 3 years (Preferred)
- Process Technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)