We have moved our operations and are now located just 3 minutes east of the perimeter on HWY 207!
The ServcoCanada group of companies is expanding and is looking for a Onboarding Assistant to join our team.
We are one of western Canada’s fastest growing contractors and through opportunity and recent acquisitions, we are expanding our team.
If you are a strong individual that likes a challenge, this could be the opportunity for you. We are a fast-paced, dynamic construction company that is growing rapidly. The position is demanding but rewarding.
- Organize new employee with new hire package
- Receive and document certifications from new hires
- Set up testing for Drug and Alcohol
- Support onboarding staff and supervisors with new hire safety paperwork
- Various scanning, photocopying, filing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous onboarding experience is an asset
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Proficient multi-tasker
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Group Benefits Plan
- Pension Plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Great team environment
The ideal candidate will have experience with Jonas Software. Company information can be found at www.dmsindustrial.ca and www.servcocanada.ca.
If this opportunity interests you and you have the skills and experience necessary to be successful in this role, please apply by emailing your resume as well as your salary expectations.
Please email your WPM and salary expectations along with your resume.
We thank all applicants however only those considered will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care