About Spectre Systems:
We are a locally owned company that specializes in asphalt paving, concrete, earthworks, & underground services. We procure & complete projects province wide and specialize in municipal contracts. We offer top wages, as well as LOA for each day away from our home base.
All applicants must be willing to travel & stay out of town for the duration of awarded contracts.
- Effectively communicating to all personnel on site.
- Maintain daily logs of equipment usage & maintenance.
- Daily maintenance of equipment.
- Identify, report, & correct potential hazards.
- Ground Disturbance is an asset.
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements & procedures (as outlined in the Spectre Systems Safety Manual).
- Strong attention to Safety.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced production environment.
- Good work habits.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Strong communication skills.
Valid class 5 license
Experience supervising a crew
Experience with operating all excavation, grading, & compaction equipment
Experience with water/sewer/catch basin/fire hydrants/CC valves an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Seasonal
Salary: $40.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- construction: 1 year (preferred)