Internal Candidates - please apply by logging in to UltiPro.
External Candidates - please apply with the Apply Now button.
- Ensure Warehouse receiving functions and PME operations are performed in accordance with safety regulations and are carried out in a conscientious manner
- Generate receiving document packages for overseas shipments in a proactive manner
- Confirm proper overseas shipments upon arrival and receive into ERP system
- Advise Purchasing and Manufacturing of material shortages, product discrepancies, paperwork discrepancies or delivery delays
- Resolve any discrepancies identified by Accounts Payable or other departments
- Direct paper flow as required for receiving processes
- Pick and issue product to Work Orders
- Load and unload of vehicles and trailers as required
- Organization of semi-finished and finished components in cold storage
- Perform other duties assigned by Supervisor
Preferred applicants will possess the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- 1 – 2 years of related warehouse/shipping and receiving experience
- Mechanical assembly/repair experience is an asset
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Working ability with current ERP computer software would be preferred; use of RF guns
- Possess strong communication (written and verbal), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize
- Detail oriented, strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Work with minimum of supervision
- Strong commitment to workplace health and safety
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time