Customer Success Representative
We’re a Canadian personal care company looking for a Customer Success Representative. You’re a Waxing Expert (or willing to become one); you’re a great listener and communicator who gets excited about collecting customer experiences to create content that educates and wins new consumers. You are organized, confident and a fabulous writer. You will be our lead brand advocate, educator and communication expert.
Parissa Laboratories Inc. is nestled between the mountains and the coastline of Vancouver's North Shore. We manufacture, market, and distribute Parissa, Canada's #1 Natural Hair Removal Brand, Persian Wax, the #1 selling Cold Wax in Canada, and SweetEase, a brand targeting first time waxers. Our goal is straight forward: Smooth Skin. Clean & Simple.
- Customer Care – handling all customer interactions including inquiries, reviews and complaints through various communication channels.
- Selecting, planning, staffing and attending trade and consumer events across North America.
- Collecting, reviewing and reporting customer feedback and insights to marketing and sales team.
- Collaborating with marketing team to create content that drives engagement and improves customer experience.
- Using customer insights and feedback to create educational material and expert advice to new and experienced Customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent Communication Skills: Customer engagement requires a skilled communicator and writer. You will document the insights, knowledge and feedback you gain from customers into instructions, guides and blogs that will be used for marketing and communication purposes. From time to time, you will assist with customer research projects (Surveys, interviews etc.).
- Confident & Outgoing: You are a confident educator comfortable training new customers and addressing concerns of others. Your outgoing personality is ideal for interacting and engaging with customers via phone, on social media and through our help desk software or at live events.
- Organized & Flexible: You will be a core part of a small and highly functioning team. You are an organized planner who can lead events and functions, but are flexible enough to provide administrative support on a daily basis. You are the primary point of contact and support for customers, for visitors and for your team.
- Empathy: You understand peoples’ concerns and genuinely care about their needs.
Why work with us:
- Competitive Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Free parking
- Supportive fun-loving team
- Open concept office with free (great) coffee
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year