Seeking a few mature, responsible and caring members join our team! A great opportunity for animal lovers who want to earn some extra money while caring for pets, getting exercise and enjoying the outdoors.
Jeve’s Pet Care Inc is a leader in Pet Care standards and one of London's oldest and most reputable pet care companies. Be a part of a growing industry with the best team.
- Handle general care such as feeding, walking and cleaning up after client's pets
- Providing timely updates on pet feedings, activity and well-being
- Engage in play activities and exercise with the animals
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- 2 + years previous experience in animal care or other related fields
- Passion to help and treat animals with care, compassion and consistency
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Flexible schedule
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable car with a clean driving record
- Must have a reliable cell phone
- Must obtain a police clearance
- Great attitude and desire to provide exceptional service and care
- Great wages
- Flexible hours
- Dynamic, growing family business
- Professional, fair & kind treatment
- Fun, friendly atmosphere with a respected, professional local business with a great reputation
***Positions are permanent, part-time employment only. We operate by number of visits which are typically 30, 45 or 60 minutes in length. Employees can expect anywhere between 10-35 visits per week.***
If this is you, send your resume with cover letter and references. Only applicants qualified will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Pet Care: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)