Go To Job Employment Centre
Job Specifications: -
- Monitor all raw material augers and hoppers at required levels
- Safely operate compound production lines (Start up, Shut down, Changeover)
- Safely operate compounding equipment
- Assist Compound Lead hand personnel, as required
- Perform material handling, storage, shipping, receiving, and packaging of finished goods
- Safely operate forklift
- Evaluate product quality and adjust if required
- Monitor processing conditions and report discrepancies
- Keep work area clean and free of hazards
- Maintain level of quality consistent with established standards
- Comply with established safety rules, company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Shift Timings: - 8 hour rotational shifts.
Interested candidates, please apply with an updated resume or call on 416-551-4700.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- general labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Concord, ON (Required)
- English (Required)