Be Part of the WOW!!
Jump+ is looking for enthusiastic sales consultants for our Apple Premium Reseller in our St. John's Location. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic team and be associated with the world’s best loved brand.
A store like no other. A passion like no other. A career like no other.
Much more than just a place for amazing Apple products, an Apple Premium Reseller Store provides its customers with a place to learn, to grow their creative skills, receive technical tips, and well-informed product advice. Each Apple Premium Reseller store has a vibrant role in its local Community.
What you have to offer
A Passion for electronics, specifically Apple Products and a need to share that passion with customers and enthusiasts like.
Responsibilities and Objectives
- You love retailing and dealing with customers
- You deliver optimal customer service through professionalism and product knowledge
- You are well versed and educated on Apple products and related accessories (please note that prior knowledge of Apple products is NOT necessary, as training and self study guides are provided)
- You want to build a community of loyal Apple customers who return to the store for service, support and future purchases of Apple products and related accessories
- You achieve and surpass set sales goals
- You establish and maintain positive working relationships with corporate headquarters, upper management, and all direct reports
- You inspire, mentor and share your passion for technology
- You are available to respond to customer needs and do product demonstrations
- You ensure that all product presentation and visual standards are maintained to company standards at all times.
Personal Competences & Attributes
- You are dynamic, intelligent and passionate about what you do
- You are driven to constantly learn
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are extremely attentive to detail
- You are self driven and highly motivated
- You posses excellent communication skills
- You have extraordinary customer service commitment
- You have planning, organization and problem solving skills
- You have flexibility to work in a dynamic retail environment
- You are willing to undergo sales and product training on a regular basis
- You are highly motivated to achieve
- You poses high levels of integrity, ethics, values and trust
- 2 years background in sales (electronics environment preferable)
- Proven sales track record
- High School diploma or equivalent
Why Work for Us:
- Performance is valued, recognized and remunerated
- As a young company we are looking for great talent and people who want to lend their voice to our vision
- Training and certifications provided by Apple
- You can create your own career path
- Hourly wage plus commissions
Job Type: Permanent
- retail sales: 1 year (Required)
- St. John's, NL (Required)