At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Your role :
The qualifications we are looking for :
- Target the PRO customers and demonstrate an interest in helping them
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience that exceeds all expectations and by offering complementary products according to their needs
- Be a comprehensive listener to their needs and opportunities
- Be an ambassador of the PRO services, by your knowledge of current programs and promotions and your ability to communicate them clearly to customers.
- Help customers place merchandise in their cart or in their cars
- Help locate, choose, transport and load merchandise for customers
- Be aware of promotions and flyers happening
- Perform opening / mid-shift and closing tasks
- Occasional Task: Prepare Web orders for PRO, help with targeted customer calls, and collaborate in the preparation of PRO events
- Respect the store politics and procedures concerning prevention and health and safety at work
You love helping others and serving your community? You have the touch that will make customer smile? Well then, you have what it takes to be a part of the team!
Work schedule from Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 3 p.m., not exclusively.
Required to work according to a schedule defined by sales needs, the traffic time by the pros, but can be modified by the store direction based on the store’s needs.
Requests to be scheduled for a specific day require prior notification and approval from the supervisor.
Full-time, part-time or seasonal schedule:
generally scheduled at 40, 24 to 30 hours or 0 to 40 hours per week respectively; more hours may be required depending on the needs of the store.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only successful candidates will be contacted. This form indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job title. It is not designed to contain nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of all employees with this title.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.