**This position is COMMISSION ONLY, no base pay do NOT apply if you are looking for a base!!!** MUST HAVE A PERSONAL INSTAGRAM
The City Pages LLC is looking for a talented social media manager with knowledge about Instagram including how to post, read and understand Instagram insights and analytics and use scheduling software such as Hootsuite or similar software. This is a great position if you're a social media marketing enthusiast or looking for a job in social media marketing and digital marketing.
Take a look at who we are Instagram: @Thecitypages *PLEASE DO NOT DM US *
Primary Job Description:
The Social Media Mager is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day relationship with assigned accounts to ensure social media is being used effectively to support The City Pages LLC brand identity.
- Develop a social media content plan that is consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Attend social influencer events as needed
- Using analytical tools to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Create and execute projects based on client schedules
- Attend mandatory weekly meetings via group video conference call (1-2 hours long)
- Input inquiries into google sheets
Your Personal Skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail and Excellent written skills
- Open-minded, Creative and Outgoing
- Fast learner and Easily able to learn new technology/systems
- Must be sales and marketing oriented
- Ability to problem-solve and prioritize work
- Strong understanding on Instagram and ALL functions such as Instagram Stories and features such as Question stickers, Music stickers, Location sticker etc., including IGTV, Instagram Highlights, Live Video, and Direct Message.
- Advanced proficiency in Google Suite and Instagram is a requirement*
- Resourcefulness, professionalism, creativity, and strong problem-solving skills
- Interest in learning more about the arts and social media platforms
- A reliable cellular device and internet access
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Excellent time management skills
- MUST BE LOCAL TO CITY PAGE
- MUST HAVE A PERSONAL INSTAGRAM
What We Offer
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Commission based with the ability to turn into a Full-time monthly income
- Bi-Weekly pay
- Training on a successful Instagram page
- Client Perks
Job Type: Commission
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Required)