Requires a: Casual Receptionist
West Parry Sound
Rate of Pay $19.87/hour, plus 4% vacation pay
This position will be responsible for daily support activity to the DSSAB, on a casual call-in basis. The position will include a combination of job functions such as reception duties, receiving client documentation, cheque distribution, client inquiries, computer data input and computer systems support.
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma.
- Minimum two years experience in a Social Services environment.
- Skillful knowledge of computer operations, keyboarding and use of office equipment.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and organize workload efficiently in a busy environment.
- Ability to work with private information in a confidential and professional manner.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Ability to travel throughout the District as required.
Please submit cover letter & resume (in one document) referencing Job ID 19U-27 by November 26, 2019.
Attn: Lisa Moore, CHRL
Director of Human Resources
1 Beechwood Drive
Parry Sound, ON P2A 1J2
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those receiving an interview will be contacted.
Upon request by the applicant, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for employment assessment purposes.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $19.87 /year
- Parry Sound, ON (Preferred)
- Answering and routing phone calls