Sales Account Manager
Fernlea Flowers Ltd. is a family owned producer and supplier of wholesale bedding plants located in Courtland, Ontario between Tillsonburg and Delhi. Fernlea has grown to become one of the largest suppliers of garden plants in North America.
Responsible for maximizing the potential of the assigned account. This position will require a person that is a key player for an important account leading the execution of multiple initiatives within the account (innovation, consumer research, building sales).
- University degree in Sales and/or Business
- 5 years related experience of account management
- Supervision experience an asset
- Horticulture/knowledge an asset
- Overall project management within the account, take account ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match
- Analyze program performance and effectiveness, and provide recommendations to optimize.
- Hands on supervision of an administrative assistant
- Successfully lead and work with cross-functional departments on assigned initiatives from leading the planning process to point of purchase.
- Manage external business partner relationships as needed in development and execution of plans.
- Manage the status of projects, work closely with all relevant departments to integrate plans to deliver in a timely manner and on budget.
- Establish performance specifications and sales estimates.
- Measure and report performance of the account and assess against goals.
- Coordinate regular meetings, preparing regular reports and presentations outlining plans.
- Brainstorm new and innovative creative growth.
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Highly creative with the ability to think outside the box
- Proven ability to develop strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen, precise, active, responsible and cooperative personality
- Willing to travel
- Preference given to bilingual candidates
Salary $50,000-$70,000 will be dependent on educational background and experience, interested applicants can apply by submitting their cover letter, resume and professional references by email
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Sales Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 5 years (Preferred)