POSITION: MARKETING COORDINATOR
RE: REGULAR FULL-TIME POSITION - VANCOUVER
Dilawri Group of Companies, Canada’s largest automotive group, is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join the company’s Vancouver Marketing team. The successful candidate will work with the Regional Marketing Manager and the rest of the B.C. Marketing team in all aspects of marketing including executing marketing plans for a number of dealerships, media planning, the creative process, events, and administrative duties to help boost sales and awareness for the company’s B.C. dealerships
- Coordinate the execution of targeted tactical marketing plans of assigned accounts through print, radio, social media, OOH, events, direct mail and POP.
- Liaise with automotive manufacturers, sales and service managers, vendors and agencies to execute campaigns based on monthly manufacturer offers and dealership requirements.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Assist in the process within projects such as dealership signage, social media, print and radio advertising.
- Coordinate and manage coop activity for automotive brands that employ the programs.
- Assist in the in-dealership events, promotions, trade shows, and sponsorship activities.
- Research to identify event and media opportunities, analysis of competitor’s marketing activity.
- Coordinate administrative tasks and data entry involved with media buying, project management, invoicing, and coop submissions.
- Assist in various social media tasks and content production
- Post secondary diploma/certificate or equivalent experience in marketing/advertising
- 2-3 years marketing experience
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the media landscape of the Lower Mainland.
- Critical thinking, strong decision making, ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects
- Creative writing skills
- Superior MS Office skills (proficiency in MS-Office and MS-Excel) required.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Superb listener
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
This a junior marketing position and pay will be reflective of an entry level role. Compensation will include medical and dental benefits, and an optional pension program.
Email resume and cover letter to Human Resources. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ABOUT DILAWRI GROUP OF COMPANIES:
Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada’s largest automotive group with 68 franchised dealerships across the country, including 18 dealerships in B.C. The company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 3,500 employees, Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership. Dilawri Group of Companies is not only a leader in the automotive industry; it is also a leader in the communities it serves, having established The Dilawri Foundation in 2002. The Dilawri Foundation has contributed millions of dollars throughout Canada supporting a variety of charitable causes.
All applicants must be authorized to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time