Stock Transportation, a division of the global organization National Express, provides the safe and reliable transportation to students across Canada, transporting more than 113,000 students daily.
Become a School Bus Driver. Now hiring part time spare drivers to service the Greater Edmonton area!
At Stock Transportation, everything we do is graded on the performance of our front line, our drivers. The search for the right drivers is paramount to our success because the best school bus drivers = the safest kids.
- If you’re looking for a job in which you get to make a difference in the lives of children on a daily basis then we have the perfect job for you. As a School Bus Driver you are the familiar face that children see on their way to and from school. You are also the person that gets them there safely.
- This job is a part-time , split-shift position from Monday through Friday which gives you lots of flexibility and free time during the day with the added bonus of having evenings, weekends and holidays to yourself. Our ideal candidate is a retired or semi-retired individual, a stay-at-home parent or a self-employed individual.
- 21 or older
- Valid Class 2 with S Endorsement Driver’s Licence and Clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Clear Criminal Background Check.
- Pass the Ministry of Transportation’s Medical Test for School Bus Drivers
- Available to work a split shift (3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon) on a daily basis from Monday to Friday-
- Company provides full training required to obtain a driver’s license to operate a school bus
- Opportunities to earn additional income on chartered routes or summer camps
- Incentives for good attendance and safety records
- Y.K.O.B – Bring Your Kids On Board
- Voluntary Participation in a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- No Evening or Weekend shifts
- Ongoing training & development (i.e. Health & Safety, Defensive Driving, etc.)
Stock Transportation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available, upon request, to candidates in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Part-time
- driving: 2 years (Required)
- Class 2 with S Endorsement (Required)