We are looking for safe and reliable drivers to become part of our growing team of professional school bus drivers.
Becoming a school bus driver transforms you into an integral part of your community by providing safe and reliable transportation to children every day.
Stock Transportation is one of the largest student transportation providers to children across Canada. Our focus is getting kids to school safely and on time!
Why work for Stock?
- We provide steady hours at a guarantee of 4 hours a day with the opportunity to increase hours.
- All training is provided to you at no cost, including all required licences and fees.
- The ability to drive within your local area.
- Highly competitive wages with Bonus incentives.
- You may qualify to bring your school aged children on board with you.
- Ongoing training & development
- 21 or older
- Valid “G” Class Driver’s Licence and Clean Driving record
- Submit to a Criminal Background Check.
- Available to work a split shift (both morning and afternoon shifts) on a daily basis from Monday to Friday
Stock Transportation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available, upon request, to candidates in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Part-time
- Drivers License (Required)