We are looking for an individual who has experience in medical spa services with excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Greet clients as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate services technician.
- Cashing out and introducing to customers a new services or promotions.
- Answering the phone and booking services in a timely manner.
- Be with the team, given some support to technician.
- Ability to create organized filing system
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manners
- Computer skills and social media skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Must be able to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills
- Build relationships with our clients, maintain customers confidence and keep information confidential
We offer salary, commission, bonuses and excellence fun environment. Ongoing training and career development.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$40.00 per hour
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 3 years (preferred)