Are you passionate about manual work? You’re a hard worker at heart who enjoys team settings?
You want to start building your career, work for a company that offers you training and plenty of growth and advancement opportunities?
We might be the place for you!
About Us :
Blinds to Go is the north american leader in blinds manufacturing. Our blinds and shades are of the highest quality and are currently manufactured in both of our plants in Lakewood, New Jersey, and Montreal, Quebec. Both plants operate for over 80 stores throughout the United States, and Canada. Within the next four years, our company plans to expand and double in production size, and that’s where your role comes in! We are currently seeking production workers to join our team and contribute to our growth.
What we offer :
- Permanent positions
- Full time or part time
- Exciting new challenges
- Advancement possibilities
- Social benefits
- Free parking
- Career building programs
- Salary : 12.25$
Within a team, you would be assembling different parts of blinds, depending on the department and the position.
- Strong manual dexterity
- Pronounced interest for assembling blinds
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be a great team player
- Open to trying new positions and departments
- Great learning skills
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- Punctuality is a must
- Ability to work overtime
- Experience is not necessary but is considered an asset
- Schedule: 7am to 6pm
- Availabilities : be able to work Saturday and Sunday (two days off during the week)
Send your CV online or come apply in person at 3100 Assumption boulevard, Montréal H1N 3S4
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein