Working 35 hours per week, the Student Finance Assistant will help staff within the Treasury Department with all related duties.
What you’ll do
- Create and send correspondence with bidders;
- Assist with the maintenance of Bid Security, Performance and Labour and Material Bonds records;
- Obtain required information to properly bill for rescue calls;
- Maintain database of all vendors;
- Maintain and order office supplies;
- Assist in the formatting of documents;
- Process and distribute mail;
- Maintain accounts payable email and process invoices;
- Create and send Visa statements to County cardholders;
- Perform special projects as assigned by the Deputy Treasurer.
What you’ll bring
- Currently enrolled in a Finance or Accounting related program at a recognized college or university;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Self motivated with the ability to work from a remote environment;
- Previous experience in an office environment.
Reference ID: C28-20
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.10 /hour
- Casual Dress
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work From Home
The County of Dufferin has enhanced Health and Safety protocols and if following directions from Public Health. Candidates will be working remotely and attending the office.