Our Team at Tim Hortons are currently hiring for an Assistant Store Manager.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you empower and lead your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences. You are an expert at recruiting, training, and coaching a diverse team to achieve and maintain Tim Hortons' high standards of operation. Your high standards for operational excellence allow you to easily plan and execute methods of increasing sales and achieving targeted costs. You thrive in the fast paced atmosphere and love coming to work every day!
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Pride yourself on building relationships with guests and your team
- Have strong operational experience
- Have a passion for coaching and mentoring and are comfortable delegating tasks
- Ready to take full responsibility of running a Tim Hortons restaurant
- Knowledgeable in cost analysis including food, paper and labor costing
- Enjoy leading a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to engage others and develop high performance within your team
- Have a minimum of 3 years of restaurant management experience
- Are legally entitled to work in Canada
As part of our team we offer you:
- A great support system to ensure your success
- Comprehensive trainingCCG Group Discount Card
- Group Benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- RRSP / DPSP Program
- Free uniforms
If you are interested in this position, forward a copy of your resume including a cover letter outlining your experiences, as they would relate to this posting.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)