As a member of the Fairmont team you will have access to health benefits after 3 months of full time employment, subsidized housing starting at $16.50/day and the opportunity to live and grow your career in a National Park!
www.lakelouisejobs.com for other great Hotel Jobs
Assistant Restaurant Outlet Manager
Chateau Lake Louise is seeking a dynamic Assistant Manager for our iconic Chateau Deli. This position will suit an ambitious individual who is looking to grow in our hotel F&B operations, and lead our restaurants into becoming the dining destination of choice.
Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Outlet Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Offer professional, friendly and engaging service to guests and colleagues
- Develop and enhance Fairmont service standards through disciplined administration of departmental procedures
- Maintain effective working relationships and clear communication with colleagues and leaders in the restaurant and other departments
- Lead a team in all aspects of the outlet’s operations and ensure service standards are followed
- Respond to guest concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Assist in recruiting, onboarding and training employees
- Maximize revenue by implement strategies, practices and promotions
- Inspire the ongoing professional development, performance, growth and satisfaction of all team members
- Work with the kitchen, stewarding and all leaders to promote teamwork as a strong component of the daily service culture
- Assist with the development of menus, wine lists, service delivery and standards of F&B operations
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, consistently promoting health and safety
- Assist with staff scheduling to ensure appropriate allocation of resources
- Ensure that the outlet maintains a first class, positive visual impact including ambience, cleanliness, decor and service flow
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous F&B leadership experience required
- Working knowledge of point of sale systems (ideally Micros), and Microsoft Office
- Possession of a degree or diploma in a related discipline preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Self‑motivated, with the ability to make effective decisions
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm under pressure
You may be required to work on holidays, weekends, overnights and other non-day shifts. Submission of your application to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise indicates that you are able to meet these requirements as needed.
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
APPLY TODAY: We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about living and working in Lake Louise!www.lakelouisejobs.com
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year