Eden College is a Private Career College located in the GTA. We are dedicated to providing high-quality education and services.
We are currently seeking to employ a knowledgeable and highly skilled, licensed instructors for various esthetics programs as well as esthetics instructors to support the instructional programs of the school. Instructors are responsible for classroom theory and practical application training, following the established curriculum and current standards.
The following criteria are required for consideration of employment:
- Team player
- Passion for teaching
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to document, grade and supervise aesthetician students in a structured learning clinic internship.
- Minimum 1-year Instructor or didactic Teaching experience
- Participation in a teaching audition (short lecture) to demonstrate proficiency in class preparation, content knowledge, efficient and effective delivery of information
- Bachelor’s degree or it's equivalent in Vocational-Technical Education or a closely related field, a plus
- Minimum of Two years of professional experience in the esthetics field
- Previous teaching experience
- Formal training in teaching methodology and classroom management
- Marketing and Sales experience are preferred
Additional information: Might be designated to a sales position as the company needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)