LBMX is growing again . . .
We are seeking an EDI Mapping Analyst
LBMX is a great place to work and a great business. We develop and implement our own software to customers throughout North America, the United Kingdom and as far away as New Zealand and Australia!
We have done well, and we have an even more exciting future. That means we want our newest employees to be a great fit with who we are and where we want to go. We want to offer careers to good people, who are passionate about life, care about doing a good job, and enjoy being part of a team.
We work hard to make LBMX a place where you can be proud to work. If you are looking to join a company where it feels like going to your second family, a place where your hard work is valued and where you are valued, we invite you to apply. Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
We are looking for an EDI Mapping Analyst to focus on our electronic document exchange (EDI) solutions. You will report to the VP Integration and work with internal staff, and external clients to implement business document data mapping requirements.
The specific activities will include obtaining sample transaction data files from our clients or internal project managers, with accompanying file definitions / implementation guides and corresponding paper/PDF versions, where applicable; preparing internal map guides with enough instructions to allow our Development Team to write programs to read and interpret these data files; test the programs to ensure accurate and complete results; corresponding with clients (external and internal) to exchange information, performing or assisting with required setups and coordinating a testing protocol. The goal of this effort is to ultimately certify clients to exchange electronic business transactions between them and their trading partners.
The successful candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be committed to providing an exceptional customer experience. The successful candidate will also have strong people and organizational skills and be comfortable as an effective member of a productive team. A high level of computer competency is required.
LBMX will consider applicants who will work remotely for this role.
- Implement appropriate electronic business document exchange solutions.
- Follow LBMX’s proven methods/processes for ‘onboarding’ clients.
- Coordinate internal and external customers pertaining to your assigned projects.
- Work cooperatively with all parties (the client’s project team and our internal resources) to complete all involved tasks.
- Follow-up and correspond with clients (internal and external) as required.
- Record/report the status of all projects (we use TeamWork).
- Demonstrate commitment and a professional approach to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects from start to finish, while managing time effectively.
- Understand the purpose and format of basic business documents such as invoices, purchase orders, purchase order confirmations, advance ship notices, etc.
- Experienced working with data files in various forms (i.e. ASCII, Excel, database, XML, EDI, etc.) and accompanying file layouts.
- Ability to review and comprehend technical business requirements documentation (EDI Implementation Guides and File Definitions).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective problem-solving and problem-prevention skills.
- Ability to enthusiastically work closely with others in a positive team environment.
- Willingness to eagerly take on new tasks as required.
- Passion for constant learning.
- Proven ability to self-manage and function effectively in a professional environment.
- You will have been responsible for managing multiple projects in an EDI environment.
- You must be experienced with electronic data interchange (EDI), using various document types and standards, and have experience in data translation/manipulation/mapping.
- You have experience with various data transport protocols (FTP, SFTP, AS2, VAN).
- You must be competent and comfortable in the use of computers, including standard business software such as Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- You have experience in a business environment within Purchasing, Accounting or Sales/Order Management departments, utilizing various computerized Accounting/ERP/POS systems (preferred, not required).
The Perks of Working with us!
Well……. LBMX is a great place to work. But if we need to get specific, here are some of the amazing things we do:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Birthday’s celebrated every month with catered meals
- Monthly lunch and learns
- Quarterly company wide outings (golf, baseball games, laser tag, tail gating, etc.)
- Easily accessible office located in downtown London, Ontario
- Flexible work options
- Education subsidies for job-related courses
How to Apply:
E-mail a resume and cover letter to: careers@LBMX. com
The subject line of your e-mail must read “Job Application – EDI Mapping Analyst
About LBMX Inc.
LBMX is the leading provider of technology solutions for purchasing co-operatives and buying groups. These solutions comprise central and direct bill management, rebate and purchase analytics, digital marketplaces, product information management and complete EDI services to assist members and groups to connect to their suppliers.
LBMX’s close association with this specific supply chain model has resulted in the implementation of LBMX technology solutions that are a fit with their customer’s strategic direction and operational priorities. Based on LBMX’s “Many to Many” technology, LBMX solutions are electronically connecting the buying group supply chain, resulting in over two million potential trading relationships.
LBMX is based in London, Canada and has customers throughout Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
LBMX is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. LBMX is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time