Exciting job opportunities. Bold lifestyle adventures. A culture of collaboration. Interested? Let’s talk.
Who we are:
Hudbay is a Canadian integrated mining company with operations, development properties and exploration activities across the Americas principally focused on the discovery, production and marketing of base and precious metals.
Hudbay Minerals Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Planner (Electrical) at our Lalor Mine in Snow Lake, MB. This position is a 7/7 schedule and will report to the Electrical Superintendent.
At Hudbay, the atmosphere is fast paced, dynamic and is built on trust. Leadership is focused on individuals, providing mentoring and coaching to facilitate employees reaching their full potential. We offer a competitive wage, and benefits package, including pension and retiree benefits. There is a camp available while on shift however relocation packages and housing assistance is available to move you and your family to the vibrant community of Snow Lake if you wish.
- Accountable for ensuring incoming work requests and routine maintenance work (PM’s) are coordinated, planned and assigned to proper trade groups as per Hudbay Work Management process.
- Ensures materials are ordered, scheduled for delivery and work orders are closed and entered into the maintenance system upon completion in a timely manner to maintain a safe work environment and to prevent injuries to employees.
Professional Experience / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Journeyperson Red Seal Electrician or Electrical Engineer Degree required
- Computer skills
- Familiarity with reading blue prints
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42.14 /hour