Order Picker- Monday to Friday; 7:00am – 4:15pm
- Pick and stage outgoing product orders for deliveries
- Update shipping coordinators on back orders, and any potential damages to products
- Track orders using Newmar’s ERP system and update system on order status (backorders, delivery status, etc.)
- Communicate with production and shipping staff on order status and order/backorder requirements.
- Secondary School completion
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds
- Ability to read and write in English
- Strong oral communication skills
- Good computer skills with moderate to advanced Excel skills
- Any previous warehouse or windows and doors experience is considered an asset
Newmar and Casa Bella Windows is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under Newmar and Casa Bella Windows’ accessibility policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.
We welcome applications from all interested individuals, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent