Main Areas of Responsibility
- Frequent contact with existing clients in order to build relationship and drive sales.
- Tailored vehicle services to fit client requirements.
- Develop Account Plans, strategies, and Pre-Qualify Forms to execute against objectives
- Conduct weekly individual meetings with management
- Provide daily reporting on results to management
- Grow sales and profit within client base and assigned new leads..
- Communicate regularly with Departmental Managers to enhance focus on Professional Services.
- Communicate ideas with peers and leaders covering different markets.
- Ensure opportunity sharing/information flow between other BDM’s, Sales Management and other relevant depts.
- Negotiate new Deals with clients in line of internal guidelines.
- Update and understand current knowledge and manufacturer incentive programs
- Attending and representing Aurora Chrysler trainings, seminars, and meetings
- Develop opportunities in target markets area.
- Participation in trainings, events, and activities on Aurora Chrysler behalf
- Follow up after sales and after service clients for satisfaction.*
- Generate leads and cold calling prospective customers
- Basic Automotive Mechanical Knowledge
- Post Secondary Education
- Computer with Social Media experience.
- Able to discuss and negotiate Deals within company authorization guidelines
- Exemplary communication skills, written, oral, as well as presentation
- Strong Leadership skills
- Good Negotiation & Persuasion Skill
- Ability to own and execute a sales engagement to completion
- Ambitious, articulate, credible, pragmatic
- Able to create and drive an individual plan to success
- Ability to set goals, plan, and manage time and activities to achieve objectives
- OMVIC SALESPERSON REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
- Base Salary Plus Commission
- Company Vehicle
- Health Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)