GOOSE Maintenance is looking for a motivated, energetic and all around awesome Service Support to join our team!
About the Service Support Role:
- Provides excellent customer service and support
- Gather and interpret information on vehicle condition from the Service Technicians in order to advise the customer on recommended or urgently required services and communicate this information in a professional manner, explaining the benefits of services and the potential outcomes of postponing repair
- Support scheduling of service work, keep customers informed.
- Keep system up to date and ensure timely and accurate entry of customer and service information.
- Support with business and administrative functions as required.
- Position is based out of Bonnyville and is full time, Monday to Friday
- Automotive knowledge with experience in automotive industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma
- Automotive knowledge or wiliness and ability to learn
- Drivers Licence with acceptable abstract
- Proficient with computer software, including Microsoft Office
What we Offer:
We offer competitive wages, company benefits, great team environment and excellent career opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bonnyville (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Required)