Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Physical Disability Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Psychology and social services professional (Psychologist/Social Worker/Psychoeducator/Community Org./etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The CIUSSS of West Island of Montreal is currently looking for a social worker to fill a full-time replacement in the DI-TSA-DP program at CLSC Lasalle.
Person who carries out design, orientation, consulting, updating, analysis and evaluation activities in one or more social programs.
- Must have a first or second terminal university degree in social work;
- Member of the Order of Social Workers of Quebec;
- If she uses this reserved title, the employee must provide the employer with proof each year that she is a member of the Corporation professionnelle des travailleurs sociaux du Québec.
- Have a valid driver's license and a car;
- Experience with a DI-TSA-DP clientele, an asset.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.