Are you are looking for a weekend job that is fun, that provides you with a flexible work schedule and that allows you to move around and meet new people? My Studio Party has a unique job opportunity waiting for you!
- Most activities take place from Friday to Sunday;
- An animation is 60 minutes long. You will be paid for 90 mins at a competitive hourly rate;
- On average 1 to 3 contracts per weekend;
- Candidates must be mobile. Team car‐pooling is highly encouraged;
- Travel expenses will be paid according to the location of the party.
Here are the work tasks of My Studio Party (MSP) team:
- Teach a dance choreography and be the party host for our Dance Star package as well as our event packages. This includes a photoshoot, teaching a choreography and the interpretation of the final dance choreography by the guests;
- Host an average group size of 8 to 15 people from the age of 7 up to an adult age (ref Events Packages);
- Offer a dynamic, unique and memorable party by making them live the dream life of a real Dance Star.
MSP team includes a dancer and photographer. One person on the team must have a car to ensure team mobility with the gear. If this position sounds interesting to you and if you have answered yes to all of the following questions:
- Are you autonomous and reliable?
- Are you passionate about dance with a good work ethic?
- Can you teach dance choreography to kids of different age groups?
- Are you a fun and dynamic person and a great party host?
- Do you like to take photos/operate a camera?
- Do you have your own professional camera? (not a requirement but a big plus!)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us with answers to the questions listed above and/or send us your CV (references are required). Looking forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Freelance
- dancing: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)