The successful candidate must reside in Yellowknife, NT.
Why work at the Coop?
- Comprehensive Group Benefits and Pension Plan (full-time only).
- Employee discount.
- Incremental wage increases after every 1040 hours (6 months) worked.
- Career development and training opportunities.
- An environment where employees are encouraged, appreciated, supported, and recognized.
The Yellowknife Co-operative is looking for a motivated, and detail oriented individual to join our team as a Full-Time Dairy Clerk. You will play a crucial role in ensuring our dairy department is well-maintained, fully stocked, and visually appealing to our members.
- Maintain the dairy department's cleanliness and organization.
- Unload deliveries and check them for accuracy and quality.
- Stock and replenish dairy products on shelves and displays.
- Monitor product expiration dates and remove any expired items.
- Ensure all products are properly priced and labeled.
- Assist customers with their dairy product inquiries and provide exceptional customer service.
- Follow safety guidelines and adhere to food safety regulations.
- Previous experience in a grocery store or dairy department is preferred but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift heavy objects and stand for extended periods.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to perform work in a cooler.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
You can view more about YK Direct Charge Co-op by visiting http://www.ykcoop.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.05 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Yellowknife, NT X1A 3T3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person