Full Time - Monday to Friday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Under the direction of the Warehouse & Distribution Manager, Shipping Supervisor and/or the Leadhand, and within the policies, standards and procedures of Vita Health Products, this position will be responsible for picking and packaging shipments out to customers.
- Picking or sorting orders to be shipped to customers
- Packaging orders to be shipped to customers
- Verifying picked orders for accuracy
- Complete required documentation accurately
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and GMP regulations as applicable
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Shipping Supervisor or Leadhand
- Able to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack
- Knowledge of products and location systems
- Previous Warehouse, Picker and/or Packing experience an asset
Health, Dental & Vision benefits after 3 months.
After probation, 4% Pension Contribution Applies, Personal Leave Days & Safety Footwear Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.29 /hour
- pallet jack: 1 year (Preferred)
- order picking: 3 years (Preferred)
- scan gun: 1 year (Preferred)