Role & Responsibilities
- Content creation using photography or videography. - Edit photography/videography using modern editing software (e.g. Adobe Lightroom, Premiere, FCPX).
- Follow modern media production standards, trends, and styles.
- Adapt to different lighting and environmental conditions.
- Familiar with social media platforms (YouTube, Bilibili, Instagram, WeChat, TikTok, RED)
- Able to work with people well.
- Experience with any video production. - Able to travel around the city for production.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A portfolio of any videography / photography you have to demonstrate your capabilities
- Basic equipment (Camera, tripod, microphone) - Attention to detail - Tight deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,500.00-$3,000.00 per month
- Temporarily due to COVID-19