· Support multiple business units and support executive leadership in making key strategic decisions
· Perform a range of cost account and project accounting tasks, including percentage of completion and revenue recognition calculations.
· Reviewing and investigating discrepancies, and correcting transactions as needed (projects, service, parts, etc.).
· Assist with the annual budget.
· Co-ordinate all auditors’ requests during the year-end audit.
· Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external financial statements, ensuring the highest quality, reliability, and accuracy
· Preparing the quarterly management discussion and analysis
· Review of information within for accuracy, including but not limited to tying out information to backup and checking for arithmetical accuracy
· Responsible for the monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts and consolidation
· Compiling and analyzing financial information for business units and performing variance analysis for the monthly reporting package
· Prepare year end working papers and schedules for annual Financial Audit
· Responsible for the calculation of some of the more complex entries, for example: Asset retirement obligations, depletion, foreign exchange
· Identify opportunities to automate, streamline and further develop reporting processes
· Responsible for the research and resolution of accounting issues, including evaluation and implementation of new accounting standards to ensure compliance
· Communicating, assisting, and collaborating with internal and external clients in an effective and professional manner
· Provide support, coordination, address and respond to queries from auditors and internal reviewers while taking ownership of issues and ensuring a timely and successful resolution
· Build and maintain analysis, models, or dashboards to support sales forecasting, economic optimization, process optimization, and performance management processes
· Pursue process improvement, develop process maps and instructional documentation.
· Other duties as assigned
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Well organized and detailed-oriented individual with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
· Quick learner and a problem solver
· Ability to effectively compile and communicate findings to leadership or stakeholders verbally, visually, and in writing
· Strong analytical skills, business intuition, and ability to build consensus across functions
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to operate in a matrixed cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
· Adaptable, open to change, and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information or unexpected circumstances
· Desire for continuous learning, analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
· Hard-working and willing to take on challenges
· Takes initiative when it comes to completing all tasks
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines
· Strong leadership, coaching and people management skills
· Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
· Intermediate to advanced MS Excel for reporting and data analysis
Application deadline: 2021-10-21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Bachelor's Degree (required)