We have a busy summer booked and we looking for talented welders and fabricators, required skills include
- Professional, organized and positive disposition.
- Good physical fitness.
- Competent, efficient and safe operation of all welding related tools and equipment.
- Must have good communication skills in English and possess valid BC drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Fabricators should be familiar with structural and pipe.
- Must be proficient with layout and blueprint reading.
- Must be able to fit / tack pipe spools.
- Welders should be CWB certified. - FCAW and or SMAW all position.
- Welders should be "B" ticketed with BCP 100, PWP #7 and/ or PWP #10 endorsement with the ability to produce "X-ray" quality welds on demand.
Our shop is located in south Vancouver, near the oak street bridge. The area is centrally located and easily accessible. However, we work throughout the GVRD, so reliable transportation is a must.
Why should you Apply?
- Boot and Tool reimbursements.
Please contact us. We thank all candidates in advance for their interest and advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $42.00 per hour
- Welding: 4 years (Preferred)
- Fabrication: 4 years (Preferred)