D.G. Bevan Insurance Brokers was established in 1978. We are a growing and forward thinking business looking for the best, brightest, and talented insurance people to help us accelerate our continued growth and expansion. Our mandate is to provide our clients with the best broker experience possible. We are passionate about insurance.
This position requires a customer-focused individual that is a driven self-starter, highly organized, pays high attention to detail and must have a positive attitude. You will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you are a high achiever that is ready to join a winning team, then we would like to talk to you!
We provide a friendly, supportive team atmosphere where your opinion matters and you will not be micro managed. You will be given the freedom to work independently - with support.
Perform a variety of administrative duties related to accurate data input and modification of client data and provide assistance in general office tasks and reception tasks.
- Accurately input and update client data into system in an efficient and timely manner, preventing errors
- Keep accurate records of policies
- Create notes and letters with correct wording
- Create, coordinate, and follow-up on supporting documents
- processing of coverage and policy changes
- Support the customer service and sales team to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Accurate and timely completion of all required assignments
- Administrative support of the business
- Back-up for reception duties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience working in an administrative role
- R.I.B.O license an asset, but not required
- Fully embrace technology
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Client focused and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The position includes a full package of Employee Benefits.
If you are committed to excellence, believe you could be a valuable addition to the team and would thrive in a dynamic environment of a growing business, then please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time