At Toys R Us and Babies R Us Canada, our focus is EVERYTHING KIDS! We are looking for people who value what we value – ownership, pride and service. This is an opportunity for you to take on exciting responsibilities, build on your already strong skill set and help us achieve our goals, in a customer-first environment!
· Enthusiastic, friendly, and passionate about customer service?
· Energized by a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace?
· Highly dependable?
· Inspired to create meaningful connections with customers?
· Ready to engage kids to play and unleash their imaginations?
· Eager to create S.U.P.E.R. (Surprising, Unique, Personalized, Engaging, Repeatable) experiences for our customers and our community?
Here’s what’s expected of an Overnight Stocker…
· Support the daily operations of the store, after the store closes
· Ensure the store is set and ready for discovery
· Leverage your merchandising skills to create a visually appealing store
· Unload and unpack the hottest toys
· Work overnight shifts starting at 10pm
· On-the-Job Training
· Great Employee Discount
· Employee Benefits for part-time team members
· Flexible Schedules
Come Play with Us!
Apply Now - In store with your resume or online.
Toys”R”Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Applicants under consideration for employment will be contacted to participate further in the recruitment process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Temps Partiel, Contractuel
Salaire : 14,50$ par heure
- École Secondaire (Souhaité)