Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate professionals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to fill the roles of full-time Program Administrators on our AM and PM shifts, located in the community of Neepawa & La Broquerie. This is a 1 year term position.
Your days will include:
- Supporting our COVID prevention program
- Managing booking prevention question sessions with employees
- Ensuring excellent communication with employees on COVID prevention
- Supporting in data collection and analysis of COVID measures
To succeed in this role you possess:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Experience in data collection an asset
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Effective organizational, critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Your Future starts now!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary