Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and discounts at hotels around the world. We also include perks like free parking for our associates. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
New Business Development - Associate
This junior position requires a well-spoken individual who has a passion for sales, contacting potential clients for conference and group travel, and is looking to grow a career in sales. The ideal candidate will possess professional telephone skills, knowledge of the Company’s products and services, sales skills, are goal oriented, excel in a team or individual atmosphere, and aspire to grow into a Sales Manager role.
New Business Development Responsibilities:
What you’ll need as a New Business Development:
- Initiate sales process by prospecting potential clients
- Survey potential clients for meeting and conference needs
- Source information from provided lists and internet searches
- Document and communicate with Account Directors the lead details of possible clients
- Solicit new clients and opportunities for the retail sales program
- Attend weekly meetings with Assistant Director of Sales and Vice President of Sales
- Other duties as assigned
1+ years in a sales role, preferably in a hospitality environment
- Demonstrated willingness and enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal, professional presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Organizational and time management skills, ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate a professional attitude in every aspect of the position
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600