The Soft Count Clerk works within a small team is responsible for collecting, sorting and counting of all paper money and ticket redemptions accumulated from slot machines. This position will work 24-32 hours per week including Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 6 am to 2 pm.
Benefits to working with us
Great working environment, permanent full-time hours, discounted meals, full benefits paid by employer, employer-matched pension plan, and for those employees who are status, you will pay no income taxes!
Some Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Must be teamwork oriented to ensure the smooth operation of department and daily tasks
- Work directly with cage operations while establishing partnerships with Surveillance and Security to ensure the protection of South Beach Casino and Resorts slot revenue
- Responsible for emptying monies from slot machines
- Empty’s canister, sorts money, counts money using equipment and bundles money
- Operates sorting and counting machines with some minor computer use
- Manages time and speed accordingly to meet all deadlines and timelines
- Cleans cash machines and equipment in support of preventative maintenance
- Practices Health & Safety guidelines
- Complies with all AML/ATF policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of department goals
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba.
We thank who apply but please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time