Cavalcade Ford is currently seeking a Parts Advisor for a fast paced growing parts department. The right candidate will have high energy and be a team player. We are looking for an individual to bring the department to the next level. Excellent growth opportunity for an energetic and creative person.
Experience is an asset but all applicants will be considered with parts experience. Candidate must be a self starter and must work well with minimal supervision.
We offer a great work atmosphere, opportunity to grow within the company, competitive pay and benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Procure required parts for shop, retail and wholesale customers
- Attention to detail on special order requirements
- Maintain inventory demands on a daily basis
- Assist in department operations (shipping, receiving, picking orders, parts return etc.)
- Efficiency and accuracy in fulfilling customer requests
- Assisting with Tire Storage
Qualification and skills:
- 1-3 years related experience
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- CDK and Microcat experience is an asset
Job Type: Full-time