Say hello to financial success! At CPM we strive to see our employees grow and improve day to day!
Canada Prime Marketing is very proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment since we are a diverse and inclusive workplace.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consulting approach to sales, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading sales opportunities with both new and existing customers. The core responsibility of this position is to support TELUS campaigns.
We offer a competitive package, attractive commission structure, additional bonuses and frequent opportunities for growth and promotion and If you are selected to join our team you will be gaining exposure to strategic Marketing, Sales Campaigns, and Products currently used by a Fortune 500 Company.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Create lists of potential clients, gather market information, and arrange demo meetings
- Nurture new sales leads and develop these leads into new customers/orders
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Deliver a timely response to all customers’ needs and requirements.
- Track and resolve any issues regarding the products/services.
- Ensure a uniform customer follow-up.
- Face-to-face presentation and communication of TELUS products to customers in mall, residential and special events settings.
- Coordinate with our World Class Sales Managers, Team Leads, and fellow Sales Executives.
- Supporting TELUS Marketing Campaigns.
- Contribute to the positive and motivating atmosphere that our diverse team already promotes.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills and fluency in English.
- Excellent verbal and written expression.
- Have a punctual and friendly approach to the role.
- Be alert and exert efforts into increases customer retention.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Telecommunications experience an asset, but not required
Prior sales experience an asset, but not required
Why Canada Prime Marketing?
Being one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada and working for internationally recognized brands all over the world, CPM allows its workforce to not only gain exceptional experience but also to grow in the corporate sector and develop a rewarding career. We offer a rich culture that values collaboration, leadership, and ensures the growth and development of each individual.
Moreover, working with Canada Prime Marketing, the individual receives several perks and benefits such as:
- Additional Bonuses
- Travel Incentives
- Potential Earnings: $60, 000+ / Year
- Transportation and accommodation when required.
- Opportunity to attend events and seminars of world-renowned speakers and authors like Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone, Gary Vaynerchuk, Brian Tracy, and more.
- Experience with industry-leading organizations.
- Team nights and events!
- World-class sales training (and personal development) under the supervision of top-notch Experts & Mentors.
At CPM, we support our employees in raising their own competencies through training workshops and conferences in the field of sales, systems, and communication. We offer competitive packages and flexible schedules. We believe our people are our greatest asset.
Job Type: Full-time, (flexible schedules)
Seniority level: Entry level
LOCATION: SURREY, BC, CANADA
Are YOU Ready To UNLEASH YOUR CAREER?
About Canada Prime Marketing
CPM is a leader in the sales and marketing industry and a Fortune 500 Best Telecommunication Partner. CPM was also voted by Mcleans Magazine 2017 as one of the #1 marketing companies in western Canada and awarded Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies three years in a row. By connecting businesses with a dedicated sales team and a powerful platform, CPM delivers seamless local search marketing for businesses that want to be validated by existing customers and discovered by new ones. CPM optimizes its approach for the ever-changing direct selling strategy to ensure local businesses are visible and relevant online. With the client relationship as the foundation, CPM Team makes sales and marketing efficient, effective and affordable for all. Learn more about our company here: https://www.canadaprimemarketing.com/
Send in your resume and come learn why you will love working with our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Casual
Salary: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
*The health and safety of our team members, candidates and communities is our top priority. We are committed to acting responsibly and have numerous health and safety protocols and precautions in place to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)