If you need full-time or part-time work, we can help. Merry Maids is looking for people to join our successful cleaning team. We always reward the hard work of our employees, that’s why we have such a great cleaning team. Plus, we offer competitive wages, and you’ll never work nights, weekends, or holidays again!
What You’ll Receive with Merry Maids:
* Paid training
* Paid mileage
* Weekly paycheque
* Competitive wages
* Fun, friendly atmosphere
* Career advancement opportunities
* Bonus based on customer satisfaction
If you like to work independently and be active during the day, this is a great opportunity for you. You will be trained to deliver a high-quality cleaning to keep customers happy. Your tasks would include:
* Vacuuming and washing all hard surface floors
* Cleaning light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills
* Cleaning/dusting under and behind moveable furniture and decorative
items (light lifting required)
* Providing customer service and quality control
* Reporting/resolving any customer issues before leaving home
Here’s All You Need to Apply:
* Valid driver’s license.
* Reliable transportation is an asset.
* As a Merry Maids Cleaner you would work from 8:00 am 5:00 pm, and
voluntary overtime shifts are available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Orangeville, ON (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- Own Vehicle (Preferred)