Toronto, ON, Canada Req #7537
Monday, February 8, 2021
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
This job is remote and can be located anywhere in Ontario.
- Attains sales quota by creating and executing a business plan to exceed revenue goals and expand Ceridian’s value
- Develops mutually beneficial relationships with C suite and other key decision makers and influencers in assigned vertical or geography
- Leverages knowledge of prospect’s business and industry, as well as Ceridian’s HCM capabilities to establish value and create new opportunities
- Establishes and executes sales strategies that effectively present a solid business case to prospects and using competitive intelligence to best leverage Ceridian
- Leads sales engagement and involves resources as needed to address prospect’s needs and business problem(s)
- Conducts negotiations on behalf of Ceridian
Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Captures all relevant information in CRM system
- Follows all defined processes and timelines
- Keeps current on Ceridian processes and any relevant changes
Maintain technical knowledge
- Completes HCM Certifications and maintains product proficiency in order to effectively explain the value of DF HCM solutions and how they differ from competitors
- Effectively communicates how Ceridian HCM applications solve business problems
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 10+ years prospecting, developing and closing leads for new HCM business
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales objectives in B2B sales over the course of several years
- Experience in consultative sales engagements in HR technology, ERP software or a directly related field
- Proven ability to develop relationships with mid-level and C-suite leaders by leveraging a strong understanding of business drivers, value expectations and business case components
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate with internal and external constituents
- Moderate to extensive travel required, depending upon assigned territory
- Valid driver's license required
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.
Job Family Sales Job Function Sales/Business Development Pay Type Salary