Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
As a Bilingual Customer Training Professional you will guide our customers through the implementation process via phone, webcam, and internet on the software solutions that have made us the best in the industry.
You will spend the first 3-6 months training with our Customer Service team to learn the ins and outs of Reynolds’ software, while getting to work closely with customers. You will shadow your assigned mentor, as well as completing some classroom style and online training.
- Perform necessary preparation, setups, and schedule training with customer’s employees as required
- Training is delivered remotely via WebEx or phone
- Identify the customer’s business needs and configure our solutions to meet those needs
- Communicate with other internal groups to resolve problems and close issues
- Monitor individual work load and prioritize responsibilities
- Train/share knowledge with team members
- Use of time for learning, growth and development
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to understand and work on all PC based products
- Ability to problem solve and train customers on software products
- Prolonged periods of sitting and working on a computer is a requirement of the job – 50-60% of the time
- College diploma or University degree preferred
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in finance, accounting or customer service is a plus
Our associates receive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We offer a comprehensive pension plan with 50% company match up to 3%, and a work/life balance with paid time off. We also encourage our associates to take advantage of our great training programs and professional development opportunities.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time