The award-winning Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge at the Wedgewood Hotel & Spa has an excellent career opportunity in the position of Breakfast Server.
The Wedgewood Hotel & Spa is a luxury 83-room boutique hotel, part of the prestigious Relais and Chateaux, located across from the fashionable Robson Square in the heart of Vancouver's thriving cosmopolitan core. Our hotel features the award-winning Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge and intimate catering spaces. Consistently delivering the highest standards in hospitality and guest service, why not be a part of our dynamic, rockstar team?
Tripadvisor, No 4 Restaurant in Vancouver, 2018
Travel + Leisure “World’s Best Awards - "Top City Hotels in Canada”, 2018
TripAdvisor for Business "Certificate of Excellence", 2018
- Provide exceptional service and hospitality to all guests of Bacchus.
- Assist guests in making choices from the menu.
- Use the POS system accurately according to the systems set in place.
- Ensure that opening & closing duties are fully completed daily.
- Other duties as required.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a positive, energetic & professional attitude.
-Have a sincere interest in & passion for guest service
- Have minimum 1 years serving experience in a high-end restaurant, or hotel.
- Flexible schedule, must be available to work weekends
- Possess or obtain a Serving It Right certificate
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume. We thank you for your interest, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted for follow up.
Job Type: Full-time
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)