Job Purpose: Working under the Superintendent supervision, the Labourer will operate an Aero vac, connect underground pipes, install connection boxes, support the drillers, install telecom drops, perform landscaping work, etc.
Responsibilities as a Labourer
- Perform different construction tasks using landscaping tools, power tools (example quick cut, tamper etc.)
- Assist in loading, unloading materials and tools;
- Set the installation of the road safety on site;
- Read and interpret plans or diagrams and perform required work;
- Report on work/milestones and delays to the Foreman and/or Team Leader;
- Regularly perform Health & Safety inspection of equipment and tools;
- Adhere to Health & Safety Rules;
- Perform other tasks related to this function.
Required Qualifications as a Labourer
- Valid Full G driver's licence (or in process of obtaining it);
- Outside construction experience (able to work in different weather conditions);
- Good physical endurance.
Beneficial as a Labourer
- Experience in the field of telecommunications – underground projects;
- Knowledge in plan reading;
- Book 7 knowledge;
- Experience working in a yard, supporting yard and field operations;
- DZ/AZ licence;
- Able to move dump trucks and excavators, back-up a truck and trailer and manipulate heavy equipment in a restricted area.
The Company: TRJ TELECOM specializes in the deployment, modernization and maintenance of telecommunications networks.
Outside Construction Telecom Labourer
Job Type: Full-time
- Kingston, ON (Preferred)